Fire Risk Assessments
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires responsible persons to undertake a Fire Risk Assessment of the Premises you are responsible for.
Types of premises that require assessments are:
- Offices & Shops;
- Premises that provide care, including care homes and hospitals;
- Community halls, places of worship and other community premises;
- The shared areas in properties several householders live in;
- Pubs, clubs and restaurants;
- Schools and sports centres;
- Tents and marquees;
- Hotels and hostels;
- Factories and warehouses.
In fact it is easier to say who doesn’t require one which is pretty well restricted to peoples own houses!
We have a Specialist Team of experts who can undertake this assessment for you. Give us a call to obtain a quotation.